caching asp.net dll

suzy

hi,

i know that when i browse to a website for the 1st time the code gets
compiled into a dll and is cached. but this dll gets removed from cache
after a period of inactivity, right?

someone told me it is possible to control the length of time the dll is
cached in the web.config file?

is this correct, and can anyone give me an example of how to do it?

thanks.