    website, most of our pages would work just fine if cached for 8 or more
    hours. Is there a way to cach the entire page for 8+ hours with ASP.NET,
    IIS, and/or the user's browser?

    Bishop, Mar 13, 2008

  2. If you mean all of the data on a single page? Sure. And you can determine
    what parameters varying can alter the cache. And, if you don't like
    Microsoft's rules, you can write your own cache class followign theire
    examples.

    See if this helps you:
    http://www.softsteel.co.uk/tutorials/AspNetCaching/index.html

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Mar 13, 2008