    Can any one help me on how to implement this ?

    Thanks and Regards,

    Peri
    Peri, Jul 21, 2005

  2. RE: Calling Crystal Reports in ASP.NET using the rptserver.asp given b

    the only thing you must to make to use the crystal reports in an asp.net page
    is, put the crystal viewer, its in the web components tab, i have it in the
    last position... then at code you put crystalviewer1.reportsource =
    "c:\report.rpt", and thats all...

    =?Utf-8?B?Um90aGFyaWdlcg==?=, Jul 21, 2005