Can not email: access denied, CDO message

Lin Ma

Good morning everyone,

After someone changed the web server permission, I do not know what he did.
I get an error message when I try to use CDO send email.

The error message is: CDO.Message.1 (0x80080005) Access is denied

Does anyone know what cause this and how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Lin

Steven Burn

Probably disabled scripts.......