CDO problem with ASP.NET

wvw9wvw

Hi,

I have a ASP page that uses CDO to interact with Exchange. It gathers
the FreeBusy info and displays it in a table form. It's an adaptation
of the example found here: http://www.cdolive.com/inoutboard.htm

Both Exchange (5.5 sp4) and IIS are on the same Windows 2000 server.
CDO version 5.5.2657.55, .Net Framework version 1.1.4322. The website
is using Integrated Windows Authentication and Anonymous Access is
turned off. It uses Dynamic MAPI profiles to gain access to Exchange
and the relevant KB article is implemented. The IIS server is in the
same domain and on the same network as the client.

When running as an .asp file I can retrieve the members of email groups
and display their GetFreeBusy() information.
When I run it as an .aspx file, the members of the groups are still
available to me, but calling GetFreeBusy() results in a
MAPI_E_FAILONEPROVIDER (8004011D) error.

Can anyone shed a light on why this can be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Wouter.