Chinese Language Pack??

Mihai N.

I am trying to do a web application with chinese. I managed to BUT
javascript alert and VS2005 display of resource files in designer mode does
not show the correct chinese characters but 'boxes'.
Boxes means bad font.
Even if you have Chinese support installed, you will still have to
set the font for the text you want to a Chinese font.
(and OS support for Chinese is added as I have explained in a separate
answer to you slightly different question, not thru language packs)