CIA Bombs London

Dan

Blinky said:
<trying to shake off the flashback> Wow, I haven't heard "SIG" in a
dog's age or two. Is that still used somewhere? Web forums (I don't do
them)? BBSs (if there are any still around)?

Mensa still uses "SIG" as the name for its Special Interest Groups.

Beach Runner

Top posting

You have no evidence. Just paranoia. I guess this must have something
to do with veganism, since you posted here and only a moron can't read
this is alt.food.vegan, the obvious conclusion is you are a moron.

I may be against the war, but this isn't the forum.

ow much suicidal behavior on the part of Muslims do you need to see it
is a practice? And surprise, more Muslims are killed by Muslim
terrorists than anyone else.