circular divisions?

richard

Is it possible in html or javascript somehow to create a circular shaped
division?

dorayme

richard said:
Is it possible in html or javascript somehow to create a circular shaped
division?

Not for nothing is it called the Box Model. <g>

Talking of round things, here is a queer thing. In FF the red dot does
not show up from my server, but does from non-home-server view on local
machine. In Opera, the browser is like an over cautious sheepdog and
keeps the text penned up as close to the circle as possible. Safari and
iCab (and MacIE) are what I was expecting more. God knows what WinIE
does.

<http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/alt/circle.html>

Neredbojias

Is it possible in html or javascript somehow to create a circular
shaped division?

No, but with overlaid concave cornerpiece images the effect may be
created.