    gridview?

    Thanks for advice
    Bob

    Bob, Sep 7, 2006

  2. ATLAS is big (in the sense that the assembly is large) and injects a lot of
    script. Unfortunately, clientcallback implementation is not very robust. A
    good middle ground might be one of the better open-source Remote Scripting
    ("AJAX" if you must) frameworks such as Anthem.Net or MagicAjax, both of
    which can be found on SourceForge.net
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Sep 7, 2006

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thanks

    Bob, Sep 8, 2006