    Opera...) but I can't find confirmation anywhere. Can enybody give me more
    information or post a link?
    Thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsamFuYQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Try it out!(That might help u)
    But i guess so
    GDLuck

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004

  3. I would if I could! :)
    I just wanted some quick info.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsamFuYQ==?=, Oct 5, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlsamFuYQ==?=

    Peter Blum Guest

    Microsoft has only announced these two enhancements to the validators.
    1. Validation groups - a submit button can fire a select group of validators
    instead of all of them on the page
    2. Focus can be set back to the control with the error.

    DOM support (Mozilla, FireFox, Safari, Konquerer, etc) is an important
    feature that users are often not aware is missing. I built a replacement to
    their validators that supports DOM and DHTML browsers ("Professional
    Validation And More" http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx). It is far more
    extensive of a validation system as there are many more rules and ways to
    communicate to your users.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email: