Code Generator for ASP.Net

Swap

Hi,
I want to build my own generalize Code Generator means replacing XML
tags in template file which developer can create(or Customize) and
codegenerator can replace that tag with table structure.
as for example

<field>
code
</field>

this code is replaced by iterating given table's all fields.

Is there any code generator available for this purpose?

Thanks in Advance,

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

Source Forge is where I look for open source projects. Not sure if there is
a code gen like this.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA