combind hotspot and rollover?

WiZZ

Hi,

I'm working on a site now where I get stuck on editing the menu. I will just
ask the question now if its possible in the first place otherwise I'll have
to find another solution as doing it in Flash.
Is it possible to have a jpeg image with hotspots on it AND a rollover for
each hotspot?? I have one big menu image which has to change if u click on
one menu item and change otherwise if you click another item. I was messing
with some codes but I end up with 5 rollover menu images which wasn't
exactly what I meant. So do you guys know if this is possible? In Flash it's
very simple, but with plain JS and HTML >??
Plz help me out, it will be a marvellous site ;P

Greetings,

WiZZ

Steve R.

WiZZ wrote in message ...
Yes those are hotspots, but can you do this in HTML-JS ??? so it is more
compatible with older computers..

Sure you can. Dreamweaver and Frontpage 2000 can do it, or you can write the code by hand. (I've
forgotten how to do that now).

In Frontpage 200, you can do circular ones, rectangular ones, or freehand ones, say around an odd
shape.

Steve.

WiZZ

"Steve R." <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
Sure you can. Dreamweaver and Frontpage 2000 can do it, or you can write the code by hand. (I've
forgotten how to do that now).

In Frontpage 200, you can do circular ones, rectangular ones, or freehand ones, say around an odd
shape.

Steve.

Yes I know how to make hotspots on a image with Dreamweaver. But my question
is can I make a rollover on that hotspot which changes the whole image???

WiZZ