    Plz help me out, it will be a marvellous site ;P

    Greetings,

    WiZZ
    WiZZ, Nov 9, 2003

  2. WiZZ wrote:

    > Is it possible to have a jpeg image with hotspots on it AND a rollover for
    > each hotspot??

    What is a hotspot, exactly?
    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 10, 2003

  3. WiZZ

    WiZZ Guest

    > What is a hotspot, exactly?

    The feature in Dreamweaver that you can put several links on 1 image; it
    works with coordinates...
    WiZZ, Nov 10, 2003
  4. WiZZ

    Steve R. Guest

    Leif K-Brooks wrote in message ...
    > What is a hotspot, exactly?

    Here's a good example of a website page with hot-spots and humourous too. (not mine).

    Sound needs to be on, move your mouse over the map and the sea and find the 'hot-spots'.
    http://www.urban75.org/cardiff/map.html
    Steve R., Nov 10, 2003
  5. WiZZ

    WiZZ Guest

    > Here's a good example of a website page with hot-spots and humourous too.

    (not mine).

    > Sound needs to be on, move your mouse over the map and the sea and find

    the 'hot-spots'.
    > http://www.urban75.org/cardiff/map.html

    Yes those are hotspots, but can you do this in HTML-JS ??? so it is more
    compatible with older computers..
    WiZZ, Nov 10, 2003
  6. WiZZ

    Steve R. Guest

    WiZZ wrote in message ...
    > Yes those are hotspots, but can you do this in HTML-JS ??? so it is more
    > compatible with older computers..

    Sure you can. Dreamweaver and Frontpage 2000 can do it, or you can write the code by hand. (I've
    forgotten how to do that now).

    In Frontpage 200, you can do circular ones, rectangular ones, or freehand ones, say around an odd
    shape.

    Steve.
    Steve R., Nov 10, 2003
  7. WiZZ

    WiZZ Guest

    > Sure you can. Dreamweaver and Frontpage 2000 can do it, or you can write

    the code by hand. (I've
    > forgotten how to do that now).
    >
    > In Frontpage 200, you can do circular ones, rectangular ones, or freehand

    ones, say around an odd
    > shape.
    >
    > Steve.

    Yes I know how to make hotspots on a image with Dreamweaver. But my question
    is can I make a rollover on that hotspot which changes the whole image???

    WiZZ
    WiZZ, Nov 10, 2003