Comment : ASP.NET Performs 10 Times Faster than J2EE

Kevin Spencer

Comments? Do you mean opinions? What are they good for?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"John Paul. A (MCP ID# 3015176)"

Benjamin Bittner

Hallo Kevin
Kevin Spencer said:
Comments? Do you mean opinions? What are they good for?
i think this is just a dummy post, because of the advertising he and another
user (or maybe theyre both the same) posted today.

regards benni

Guest

Dear benni,
This is not a dummy post. I received a newsletter saying the same. Since I need the opinions of some experts like you, I posted this dear. Because, now we are developing applications in ASP.NET and our customer is asking few questions like
Why you choose this technology?
Why you cant go for some other technology?
What is the advantage?
and so on.....
Thats why I posted this...

Kevin Spencer

Hi John,

Getting the opinions of experts is a good idea! The problem with asking
opinions in a forum such as this is, you don't really know who the experts
are, in general. You also don't know who has an axe to grind, etc. So you
have nothing to measure those opinions against, with few exceptions.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer