    Bangalore – 560 066,
    INDIA
    www.sharp.co.in

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBQYXVsLiBBIChNQ1AgSUQjIDMwMTUxNzYp, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Trevor Benedict R, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Comments? Do you mean opinions? What are they good for?

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "John Paul. A (MCP ID# 3015176)"
    <> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    > The link below says that ASP.NET performs 10 times faster than J2EE.

    Please give me your comments.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Hallo Kevin
    "Kevin Spencer" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Comments? Do you mean opinions? What are they good for?

    i think this is just a dummy post, because of the advertising he and another
    user (or maybe theyre both the same) posted today.

    regards benni

    Benjamin Bittner, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Trevor Benedict R, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Dear benni,
    This is not a dummy post. I received a newsletter saying the same. Since I need the opinions of some experts like you, I posted this dear. Because, now we are developing applications in ASP.NET and our customer is asking few questions like
    Why you choose this technology?
    Why you cant go for some other technology?
    What is the advantage?
    and so on.....
    Thats why I posted this...

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    John Paul. A

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBQYXVsLiBB?=, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Hi John,

    Getting the opinions of experts is a good idea! The problem with asking
    opinions in a forum such as this is, you don't really know who the experts
    are, in general. You also don't know who has an axe to grind, etc. So you
    have nothing to measure those opinions against, with few exceptions.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 7, 2004