How to avoid instantiating the class more than 10 times

HarishP

Hi,

How to avoid instantiating the class more than 10 times

Harish.P
Sr. Software Engineer
Comat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Bangalore
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Phone: +91-80-2361 8951/52
Mobile: 9886041109

Hans Kesting

HarishP said:
Hi,

How to avoid instantiating the class more than 10 times

Harish.P
Sr. Software Engineer
Comat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Bangalore
Email: (e-mail address removed)
Phone: +91-80-2361 8951/52
Mobile: 9886041109

For the entire web application (you *are* asking in an *asp* group ..)
or per user/session?
I'm curious: why do you think you need that?

You might be able to throw an exception on the 11th instantiation
(using a static "counter"), but I don't think you can decrease that
counter reliably when the application is "done" with a particular instance.

Hans Kesting

Kevin Spencer

How to avoid instantiating the class more than 10 times

Don't do it?

What exactly are we talking about here? What class? In what context?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP