Computing needs, here's free root account on Solaris10

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Kartik_Vashishta, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. For computing, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad
    idea to avail of the free root access I provide. For inconveniencing
    you, I apologize.

    If there are issues, contact me. You may install software, etc. Soon,
    a system faster than the current one, will be made available.

    Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
    telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no password,
    hit enter), then,

    telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
    (username:root password: no password, hit enter).

    Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
    available on:
    http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

    Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me, via my web page.

    Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

    Kartik Vashishta

    Kartik_Vashishta, Apr 20, 2009