Configuration Error: Interop.Microsoft.Office.Core

Simon

Overnight, I've developed this error somehow, when I try to build/run my
application:

"Parser Error Message: Unable to load file 'Interop.Microsoft.Office.Core'."

I'm pretty sure I haven't messed with any of these references lately. I
tried removing/re-adding the reference "Microsoft Office 10.0 Object
Library," as well as "Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library." They list as
"Microsoft.Office.Core," and "Word" in References list.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Simon

Guest

Have you tried deleting these DLLs from bin folder and rebulding whole
solution?..

if you have not made any changes, a microsoft automatic update may have
changed these dlls ?... not sure..

Simon

It works again! I already tried deleting them from the bin folder, then
re-adding them but it still didn't work. I then looked in the "_vti_cnf"
folder (whatever that is) and found those references in there as well. After
deleting those, then re-adding, my error is gone.

Thanks for the reply Sreejith

Simon