    "Microsoft.Office.Core," and "Word" in References list.

    Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

    Simon
    Simon, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Have you tried deleting these DLLs from bin folder and rebulding whole
    solution?..

    if you have not made any changes, a microsoft automatic update may have
    changed these dlls ?... not sure..

    =?Utf-8?B?U3JlZWppdGggUmFt?=, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    It works again! I already tried deleting them from the bin folder, then
    re-adding them but it still didn't work. I then looked in the "_vti_cnf"
    folder (whatever that is) and found those references in there as well. After
    deleting those, then re-adding, my error is gone.

    Thanks for the reply Sreejith

    Simon

    Simon, Oct 28, 2005