Connection Pool problem

Guest

Hi

I need help....
I am get that error
The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.
This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max
pool size was reached.

but in My code I am close the connection but still I am get that error.
HELP

Patrice

IMO it is still very likely you have unreleased connections. You could use
the performance counter to see how the number of pooled connections
evolves...

Patrice