    But i didn't have much luck and i didn't found help on the www.

    Have you any ideas how to create this shortcut?

    Thanks in advance.
    Marc Seiferle, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Marc Seiferle

    David Harmon Guest

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:17:33 +0100 in comp.lang.c++, "Marc Seiferle"
    <> was alleged to have written:
    >I am trying to create programmatically a shortcut to a DUN Entry with c++.

    There are no shortcuts in C++. You have to go the long way around.

    See the welcome message posted twice per week in comp.lang.c++ or
    available at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    David Harmon, Feb 10, 2004

  3. "Marc Seiferle" <> wrote...
    > I am trying to create programmatically a shortcut to a DUN Entry with c++.
    > But i didn't have much luck and i didn't found help on the www.
    >
    > Have you any ideas how to create this shortcut?

    Yes, use a shell extension. Ask about those in a newsgroup
    for your platform (comp.os.???). Here it is off-topic.
    Victor Bazarov, Feb 10, 2004