    please come up with a suggestion/solution.

    Regards,
    Siva Kumar
    SivaKumar, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Hi Siva,
    What you can do, is making a setup project with nothing else but the crystal
    reports merge modules. I've used Database_Access.msm,
    Database_access_enu.msm, Managed.msm,regwiz.msm, VC_CRT.msm, VC_STL.msm.
    Which modules you should use, you can check that at the crystaldecisions
    site.
    Once you created the setup, you can run it on the server.
    Hopes this helps.

    Mark

    Mark Brouwers, Jul 18, 2003

  3. SivaKumar

    sramruttun Guest

    hi Siva
    I have just a small suggestion - it may or may not help u.
    Normally, it's not neccessary to install the .NET framework on the server.
    You can install just the .NET runtime program which u can get from the
    following address:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/netdevfram
    ework.asp

    (The file is called "Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable")
    Probably (I'm not sure) it'll have for support for Crystal Reports.

    Suraj

    sramruttun, Aug 18, 2003