Crystal Reports - Push model

Paul Aspinall

Hi
I'm trying to develop an app, which uses the Crystal Reports Push model, in
ASP.NET

It seems strange that I need to create a Design time dataset object, when I
could probably use the Code created dataset.
Is there any way of doing this??

Also, if I need to use a design time dataset, could I make it 'Generic' so
that all my reports populate the same dataset, (dynamically configured), or
do I need to create a design time dataset object for every report used??

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Paul