Cyrstal reports and java integration

activearun.83

Hi all,
In crystal reports XI, I am using percent bar chart .
In my report i have four categories. 1,2,3,4,5
so for each category there is a unique colour. That is for each bar
there will be five colours

I defined all the five colours in chartexpert -> color/highlight.
In design, only four colors (i.e in one bar i will have 4 colours in
it)
are coming with some default colours .
In preview, the chart is displaying perfectly with all the defined
colours

But if i invoke the chart using jsp and display it in web browser
the four colours that appeared in the Crystal reports design
(that is the default colours) are getting displayed.
how can i change the default colors or what is the problem ?
Please can anyone help me?