data-entry tool for editing XML documents based on an XSD

Micah

Hi,

I've written a few schemas for an XML-based application interface.
I'll be writing the backend of my side of the interface, but I'd like
to mock-up the other side of the interface.

One idea would be to use a tool that would read the XSD and create a
GUI data-entry tool. Basically, it would parse the XSD and put up a
bunch of named text fields or something. I would enter the data, save
it to a file, and then input this file into my application for testing.

Does anyone know of anything that does this? I found one tool:
http://www.felixgolubov.com/XMLEditor/ It does what I ask, but there
are a few features missing. For one, I'd like to be able to have
multiple XML documents (each with a different XSD) open at once.

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful!

Micah

Micah

Romin,

Thanks for the reply. I looked into both products and immediately got
lost. Both are very full-featured, and probably a little feature-heavy
for what I'm looking for.

If anyone knows of any lighter-weight apps, please let me know.

Micah