Debugger and DDD

utab

Dear all,

Maybe off-topic, but I would like to learn which degugger you are using
and your recommendations for deguggers(I am using Linux).

I am using DDD. Sometimes I need help and the manual does not answer
all the questions so I am asking this second question for the people
who are using DDD: Is there a mailing list like this one where I can
get help easily. (There is one mailing list([email protected]) but I think
that is not operational since no replies so far :-(( )

Regards,

Victor Bazarov

utab said:
Maybe off-topic, but I would like to learn which degugger you are
using and your recommendations for deguggers(I am using Linux).

It seems that whatever *I* am using (since at this time I'm on Windows)
is not really going to help you, is it? There are also people here who
are on UN*X, on AIX, on Mac, etc., some embedded systems, and so forth,
and whatever they are using is not very helpful to you either, I bet.

So, why not spare us (and yourself) a few bits and just post to the right
newsgroup to begin with (comp.os.linux.development.apps)?