    If you can help to solve the problem, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

    , Jun 1, 2007

    I have exactly the same problem ! I'm with you ;)

    Can somebody help us ?

    , Jul 12, 2007

  3. Twisted Guest

    On Jul 12, 9:33 am, wrote:
    > I have exactly the same problem ! I'm with you ;)
    >
    > Can somebody help us ?

    With what?

    You don't quote any of the original message. At GG (where I'm posting
    this) your post appears right after the original post. OTOH, a read-
    only NNTP server I use to check article propagation (and increasingly
    to read news generally, just not to respond) has only a single "Re:
    Deploy Java Web Service on Tomcat" article with what I quoted above
    and nothing more. All by itself, it doesn't make any sense with no
    context. Clearly your reply propagated to news servers that somehow
    failed to receive the original. Nobody on any of those will be able to
    help you, but if you'd quoted the original, they might have been able
    to.

    Twisted, Jul 13, 2007