Developers and Srchitects needed(C++ and C#)

HTSearch

Our compnay, a world class software products and professional
services organization is currently recruiting Developers and
Architects with
C++, .NET and C#. Our Montreal and Toronto office are designed to work
with our IT group in NY City. There will be limited travel and
training in NY city so qualified candidates must be able to travel to
the US with out restrictions.

This is not an agency, this is not a bid. These are real openings and
in the next year we need to hire nearly 100 people. Interested
candidates please send resumes to (e-mail address removed). If you
qualify for these positions, I
will contact you with a job and project description and we can discuss
the opportunities in more detail.

David Harmon

On 21 Jul 2004 13:02:33 -0700 in comp.lang.c++,
(e-mail address removed) (HTSearch) wrote,
This is not an agency, this is not a bid. These are real openings and
in the next year we need to hire nearly 100 people. Interested
candidates please send resumes to (e-mail address removed). If you

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)

Howard

"Srchitects"???

HTSearch said:
Our compnay,

"compnay" ???
a world class software products and professional
services organization is currently recruiting Developers and
Architects with
C++, .NET and C#. Our Montreal and Toronto office are designed to work
with our IT group in NY City. There will be limited travel and
training in NY city so qualified candidates must be able to travel to
the US with out restrictions.

This is not an agency, this is not a bid. These are real openings and
in the next year we need to hire nearly 100 people. Interested
candidates please send resumes to (e-mail address removed). If you

Oh yeah, every good company has its email address at yahoo.ca and posts via
google!
qualify for these positions, I
will contact you with a job and project description and we can discuss
the opportunities in more detail.

"world class?" Hardly! "Low class" is more like it! :)

(Ok, I know that recruiter won't ever read this, but *I* had fun. :))