    please refer any sites relating to that.

    Thanks,
    Eswari.

    Eeswari, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Eeswari

    Tomek Guest

    Eeswari napisal(a):
    > Hi all,
    >
    > can any one please tell me how to develope and deploy webservices using
    > axis2 and soap.
    > I am new to axis2 so please tell me the procedure to do .
    > please refer any sites relating to that.

    I'm just curious, why axis2 ? Why not one of other soap frameworks ? :)

    Tomek, Dec 5, 2006

  3. Tomek wrote:
    > Eeswari napisal(a):
    >> can any one please tell me how to develope and deploy webservices using
    >> axis2 and soap.

    > I'm just curious, why axis2 ? Why not one of other soap frameworks ? :)

    Believe it or not there are actually people who prefer another
    web service toolkit than the one you are part of.

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Eeswari

    Tomek Guest

    > > I'm just curious, why axis2 ? Why not one of other soap frameworks ? :)

    > Believe it or not there are actually people who prefer another
    > web service toolkit than the one you are part of.

    Hmm, i didn't mentioned any specific toolkit ( as you saw ).. There are
    a lot of good toolkits like glue, active soap or the ones provided
    with e.g. Weblogic Server. I just want to know what criteria ppl takes
    into account choosing webservice framework. One of my friends told me
    that he used one framework because he didn't know any alternative, so i
    wanted to know other opinions.
    So believe me i didn't have intention to promote any toolkit here, it
    was just theoretical question.

    Tomek, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Tomek wrote:
    >>> I'm just curious, why axis2 ? Why not one of other soap frameworks ? :)

    >> Believe it or not there are actually people who prefer another
    >> web service toolkit than the one you are part of.

    > Hmm, i didn't mentioned any specific toolkit ( as you saw ).. There are
    > a lot of good toolkits like glue, active soap or the ones provided
    > with e.g. Weblogic Server. I just want to know what criteria ppl takes
    > into account choosing webservice framework. One of my friends told me
    > that he used one framework because he didn't know any alternative, so i
    > wanted to know other opinions.
    > So believe me i didn't have intention to promote any toolkit here, it
    > was just theoretical question.

    Hm.

    Do you want me to find links to some of the posts where you
    have been recommending XFire over other frameworks ?

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Eeswari

    Tomek Guest

    Arne Vajhøj napisal(a):

    > Hm.
    >
    > Do you want me to find links to some of the posts where you
    > have been recommending XFire over other frameworks ?

    I can show you my posts recommending Delphi or Gentoo Linux if it
    makes you happy. Not all people know and remmeber all my post earlier
    posts so be so kind don't bring them here. My question has nothing to
    do with XFire and you was the person who mentioned it.

    Tomek, Dec 27, 2006