    Can any one tell me why wsdl2java on Axis2 generating some unresolved
    parameter and so giving errors at the time of compilation.
    Thanks
    Krish, May 14, 2007

  2. Hi!

    Thus spake Krish on 05/14/2007 05:37 PM:
    > Can any one tell me why wsdl2java on Axis2 generating some unresolved
    > parameter and so giving errors at the time of compilation.

    Yes, I guess someone might actually be able to give you an answer to
    that question. That someone would have given a detailed description
    of what you did and a complete copy of the compiler errors you
    received. He also would have been provided with the version of the
    axis implementation and the java compiler you have been using.

    Come on, if you want help, you'll have to provide a little more
    information on your problem...

    Regards,

    Phil
    Philipp Taprogge, May 15, 2007