Development methodology for .net like fusebox

Imran Aziz

Hello All,
I am fairly new to ASP.net. But have worked in various web based
technologies for more then 5 years now, in CF and PHP e.g there is fusebox
methodology to develop websites, and in ASP, we used to include files to
manage the overall site structure so that huge size sites were manageable, I
want to know if there is some development methodology being used for ASP.net
apart from the default code behind technique ?

Any response or discussion please?

Imran.

Bruce Barker

..net user controls are the replacement for include files. version 2.0 has
page templates which work even better.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)