dh, the daemon helper

Kenny McCormack

Somebody, probably Seebs, but could also be yet another one of Dicky's socks,
{the usual crap}
I really don't see why one would like to reinvent the particular wheel,
but what puzzles me most about the entire thread is that nobody has
suggested re-using the existing tool so far.

Hee Hee...

(fooling nobody)
(As if we're supposed to believe that we are suddenly hearing from
somebody in Greece, who seems to write pretty good, but not perfect,
mind you, English...)

Kenny McCormack

It's a good job you've come to comp.lang.c - if you stay a while maybe
we'll teach you how to use 'struct'. If you're interested in learning
how to program better C, that is.

Words.

Fail.

Me.

Richard Tobin

Kenny McCormack said:
Somebody, probably Seebs, but could also be yet another one of Dicky's socks,
but posting now as "Giorgos Keramidas <[email protected]>" wrote:

Even a trivial Google search would have told you that Giorgos is a
real, and quite well-known, person.
(As if we're supposed to believe that we are suddenly hearing from
somebody in Greece, who seems to write pretty good, but not perfect,
mind you, English...)

The same Google search would turn up an interview with him, allowing
you to further assess his command of English.

-- Richard

Giorgos Keramidas

Somebody, probably Seebs, but could also be yet another one of Dicky's socks,
{the usual crap}

This is the first time in 15 years someone has called me a sock-puppet
before a short Google search :)
(As if we're supposed to believe that we are suddenly hearing from
somebody in Greece, who seems to write pretty good, but not perfect,
mind you, English...)

I don't really assert that my command of English is perfect, but it has
served me well for almost two decades and I constantly keep trying to
improve it. Thanks for the, if somewhat indirect, compliment!

Even a trivial Google search would have told you that Giorgos is a
real, and quite well-known, person.

Indeed. I don't know what it was that brought me under Kenny's radar,
but it sort of proves I'm real, doesn't it? Heh.

Seebs

Somebody, probably Seebs, but could also be yet another one of Dicky's socks,

Uh, dude. With the exception of April Fools' jokes, I don't think I've posted
under any name but my own since something like 1992.

The assumption that people use socks tells us more about you than about the
people you accuse.

-s

Dik T. Winter

> On Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:32:20 +0000 (UTC), (e-mail address removed) (Kenny McCormack) wrote: ....

> Indeed. I don't know what it was that brought me under Kenny's radar,
> but it sort of proves I'm real, doesn't it? Heh.

Oh, I think Kenny is a sock-puppet of Nilges.