DIV overlapping

Luigi Donatello Asero

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

If I Recall Correctly. Ok

Are you suggesting that brucie would deliberately mislead me? I refuse
to believe that.

Did he say that it was his real name?
Maybe. But it's only 10.20 in the morning there - they're an hour behind
us ATM. Martians keep strange hours, so she won't be around just yet.

And it is night here....

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
the only Martian I am in touch with is dorayme...
I know it is hard to believe... but all the others I am in touch with live
on this earth...

All Martians are in Australia. There is a long history to this....

--
dorayme

(Reverting to OE because MT-Newswatch is driving me nuts for
now. I want a simple newsreader that when you one click on a list at
top shows the damn message in a pane at the bottom and otherwise
works well like OE (but with better filters, better sig, better
other things). What the hell is the use of all these fancy pants
newsreaders if they don't at least incorporate the best features
of OE, the simple operation of it. Anyone on X that uses a
simple and good ng reader? I can't see in Safari the way to get
this ng? There is stuff about rss feeds. All I want
is to see new posts in alt.html for now, nothing else.)

dorayme

From: Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

If my memory serves me correctly, yes.

Not if she's Martian.

Now, now. Didn't anyone ever teach you it's rude to make jokes about
people's names?

Thank you Mark!

dorayme

From: Mark Parnell said:
Damn, there go all my theories. Dare I ask *where* in NSW you live?
You're getting progressively closer to me (first the same solar system,
then the same country, now the same state). Are you sure you're not
stalking me?

I am sure you can do better than this to hone it down a little
narrowly. I have already said altogether too much and my minders
have chided me for it.

In The Fugitive, Dr. Richard Kimble poses as a window cleaner,
gets into artificial limb computer database and makes a stealthy
search to track down his wife' killer (to clear his name etc).
Brilliantly he gets the list of possibles down to 5, better (it
is hinted at later) than the clever US federal marshall chasing
him... Go see the film and let it inspire you young Mark old
son...

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme
I am sure you can do better than this to hone it down a little
narrowly.

I'll see what I can do.
I have already said altogether too much and my minders
have chided me for it.

We can't have that.
In The Fugitive,
Go see the film and let it inspire you young Mark old
son...

I *have* seen it, though not for a number of years.

BTW: You didn't answer my question about whether you are stalking me -
you're making me worried now...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Like I said, IIRC. Evidently I don't:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/a...bed654?q=dorayme+live&rnum=8#d0b5ee8facbed654
http://tinyurl.com/7tdk8

Damn, there go all my theories. Dare I ask *where* in NSW you live?
You're getting progressively closer to me (first the same solar system,
then the same country, now the same state). Are you sure you're not
stalking me?

NSW?
Far from here but nearer than Mars.....

dorayme

From: Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme

I *have* seen it, though not for a number of years.

BTW: You didn't answer my question about whether you are stalking me -
you're making me worried now...

I don't stalk people. When one has faced fast bowling at the crease, one
tends to cherish peace and quiet and privacy...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I don't stalk people. When one has faced fast bowling at the crease, one
tends to cherish peace and quiet and privacy...

Do you play cricket?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Sorry, I have not seen any proof.

Most women are disinclined to show the proof as cordially as a man might
wish.
To me it can be either a man or a woman or a martian....

You're very easy to please.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Xmas getting closer and that nice little present is coming
your way Boji, a meeting with officer Bud White...

This is typical. I keep getting promises but when it comes time to
deliver...phffft!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mark Parnell quothed:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias

What about a Martian though?

Martians are soft-spoken and introspective. Need I say more?

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

Most women are disinclined to show the proof as cordially as a man might
wish.

Do you guys really have to keep discussing my sex? Nothing I say
will help as you are not now likely to believe anything on the
matter.

If you really really want to imagine me as female, I want that
you should think of the railway platform and through the eyes of
Jack Lemmon following Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" or if
male, Lee Marvin (in "Point Blank") walking in a subway
determined to hunt down the guys who had shot and dudded him
back in San Quentin, his powerful steps clearly being heard, the
walk steady and strong and overwhelmingly forward.

mbstevens

dorayme said:
Do you guys really have to keep discussing my sex? Nothing I say
will help as you are not now likely to believe anything on the
matter.

If you really really want to imagine me as female, I want that
you should think of the railway platform and through the eyes of
Jack Lemmon following Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" or if
male, Lee Marvin (in "Point Blank") walking in a subway
determined to hunt down the guys who had shot and dudded him
back in San Quentin, his powerful steps clearly being heard, the
walk steady and strong and overwhelmingly forward.

Whatever else,
no one can fault your mastry of classical movie lore.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Do you guys really have to keep discussing my sex? Nothing I say
will help as you are not now likely to believe anything on the
matter.

If you really really want to imagine me as female, I want that
you should think of the railway platform and through the eyes of
Jack Lemmon following Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" or if
male, Lee Marvin (in "Point Blank") walking in a subway
determined to hunt down the guys who had shot and dudded him
back in San Quentin, his powerful steps clearly being heard, the
walk steady and strong and overwhelmingly forward.

dorayme, I see that you like movies.
Do you like Yentil?
What about music?
Barbra Streisand?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

Most women are disinclined to show the proof as cordially as a man might
wish.

I can understand them or at least I try but you might agree on that it is a
different situation when ýou are writing online...
than when you are meeting someone in person....
How should you actually know whether another person who is writing online is
a woman or a man....if this person has not identified himself or herself?

You're very easy to please.

It probably depends on whom you ask......
but what I meant by writing "To me it can be either a man or a woman or a
martian...."
is that in the end I am not so interested to know whether someone who
writes in a NG is a woman or a man or a Martian...
and especially if someone does not want to say that....
such things are interesting under different circumstances...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Do you guys really have to keep discussing my sex?

Luigi likes to. Nothing I say can dissuade him.
Nothing I say
will help as you are not now likely to believe anything on the
matter.

When has that ever made a difference?
If you really really want to imagine me as female, I want that
you should think of the railway platform and through the eyes of
Jack Lemmon following Marilyn Monroe in "Some Like It Hot" or if
male, Lee Marvin (in "Point Blank") walking in a subway
determined to hunt down the guys who had shot and dudded him
back in San Quentin, his powerful steps clearly being heard, the
walk steady and strong and overwhelmingly forward.

Okay, I'll try, but I really had something more like "Emmanuelle" in
mind for the movie.