DIV overlapping

Luigi Donatello Asero

JDS said:
Useless!??>!? USELESS???? How dare you?

In any case, in order to fix your HTML div overlapping problem, the
solution is simple. Take one part sodium bicarbonate and one part milk of
magnesia and add to two parts ethylene and one part
dihydroxysodipentamethahydrollenol under high pressure. Set for stun.
Batteries not included. Your mileage may vary.

Fine. Now you are filtered.
Good luck.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

Why are you there? Incongruity? I'm there for being overly-solicitous
to women for the obvious reason. Some people consider such very closely
related to a hose job.

As for Luigi, you have been mean to him, you know. Mean and nasty.
He's not stupid and understands the snide remarks not-so-subtly
interwoven between the lines of your posts. For shame, woman!

Well, actually, there is no safe way to know whether it is she or he either.
And dorayme has never clearly said whether it is he or she, hasn´t he or
she?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
OK, Luigi, I will stop joking with you. Anything not to go in
your killfile. I have been in BdeZ's killfile for a while and it
has been a big thing for me learning the ropes down here. Give
me one more chance Luigi.

From ... NOW

Ok. Here it is.
Just try and write why it is important to you not to be in my killfile and
why you want to have another chance.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

Why are you there? Incongruity? I'm there for being overly-solicitous
to women for the obvious reason. Some people consider such very closely
related to a hose job.

As for Luigi, you have been mean to him, you know. Mean and nasty.
He's not stupid and understands the snide remarks not-so-subtly
interwoven between the lines of your posts. For shame, woman!

Well, maybe I have overstepped the "pulling the chain" rules.
Actually I would not like to hurt his feelings as he seems a
nice feller. What can I do? I'll shut up for a while.

About BdeZs killfile, well damn hell, I am in someone or other's
killfile if it is not hers.. judging by how hot and weird it is
down here. And as i said before, i can distinctly hear you being
tortured horribly in a lower chamber. Maybe this chamber is
connected by a passage to the killfile I am in? You have to
believe me Boji, i have a bad feeling about any Luigi killfile,
it would not be any regular one, with any ordinary torture
components and sub chambers, it would have features that made
one... er... so-not-know whether to laugh or cry. Imagine /that/
tension for eternity...

dorayme

From: JDS said:
I thought you already said I was filtered in which case how would you even
know I posted anything? huh?

No no no. To be fair to Luigi, he /threatened/ to filter you before and now
he has. He is an honest man.

(I don't suppose you could tell me what it is actually like in his
killfile?)

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Ok. Here it is.
Just try and write why it is important to you not to be in my killfile and
why you want to have another chance.

I thought not joking with you any more would be enough to keep
out of your killfile? You mean I have to do positive other
things? OK, I will but you will have to wait. I am writing a
book about my experience in BdeZs killfile and when it comes out
you will see how cruel it would be to put me in yours.

I will just briefly say here that i do now want to be in your
killfile for more than the traumatic reasons I outline in my
book. It would take all the joy out of reading your posts
knowing that I am forever cut off from you...

mbstevens

dorayme wrote:
i have a bad feeling about any Luigi killfile,
it would not be any regular one, with any ordinary torture
components and sub chambers, it would have features that made
one... er... so-not-know whether to laugh or cry. Imagine /that/
tension for eternity...

The most notorious place of immuration in Italy is the "Leads", under
the lead roof of the Doge's palace in Venice. It is from there that
Casanova famously escaped after more than a year's imprisonment for a
crime whose precise nature he was never told. The jailers could be
bribed to go easier on you if you had goods to trade, so you may as well
start negotiations with Luigi.

;)

dorayme

From: mbstevens said:
dorayme wrote:
i have a bad feeling about any Luigi killfile,

The most notorious place of immuration in Italy is the "Leads", under
the lead roof of the Doge's palace in Venice. It is from there that
Casanova famously escaped after more than a year's imprisonment for a
crime whose precise nature he was never told. The jailers could be
bribed to go easier on you if you had goods to trade, so you may as well
start negotiations with Luigi.

;)

I'm negotiating hard already, don't worry.... I see from your interesting
info that my instincts are still good...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I thought not joking with you any more would be enough to keep
out of your killfile? You mean I have to do positive other
things?

Don´t you think that it would be good for yourself as well?

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Don´t you think that it would be good for yourself as well?

Yes, it would be. You are right. I will improve. I will be better. I will be
good. I will be humble and low...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Yes, it would be. You are right. I will improve. I will be better. I will be
good. I will be humble and low...

Low? How tall are you?

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Low? How tall are you?

I hesitate to say because you might think I am joking and
killfile me... How about an unconditional promise that you will
/never/ /ever/ filter me out?

-- dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I hesitate to say because you might think I am joking and
killfile me... How about an unconditional promise that you will
/never/ /ever/ filter me out?

-- dorayme

I cannot promise that.
But I were surprised myself if I killfiled you as a result of your answer on
such a subject!!!
Are you a woman or a man?

Hilarion

(I don't suppose you could tell me what it is actually like in his
killfile?)

I am in it... It's horrible... Luigi is everywhere here... Even
my Outlook got changed by it - it's marking all Luigi's posts
as monitored...
Luigi is asking all those questions... I'm answering his questions...
But... Nothing from me reaches him... It's hell... Just like before...

Hilarion

dorayme

From: "Hilarion said:
I am in it... It's horrible... Luigi is everywhere here... Even
my Outlook got changed by it - it's marking all Luigi's posts
as monitored...
Luigi is asking all those questions... I'm answering his questions...
But... Nothing from me reaches him... It's hell... Just like before...

Ah... in my case, in BdeZs killfile, I am in a special chamber,
all on my own. (I can hear sounds from other chambers but they
are not all so distinct).

Perhaps my OE Mac does not work well in killfiles? But I can now
move to a decent newsreader for Mac OS X and this might enable
me to communicate with other killfiled. There is just one
terrible, devastating thought though. Imagine how I would feel
if Luigi "second-order" killfiled me /from within/ BdeZs
killfile? I don't think I could handle that one. This would be
the ultimate humiliation.

mbstevens

dorayme said:
terrible, devastating thought though. Imagine how I would feel
if Luigi "second-order" killfiled me /from within/ BdeZs
killfile? I don't think I could handle that one. This would be
the ultimate humiliation.

The killfiling may have become self referential, ready to break down in
paradox. Imagine the chaos when the thousands of killfiled prisoners
are suddenly set free!

dorayme

From: mbstevens said:
The killfiling may have become self referential, ready to break down in
paradox.

So far, no evidence of this in my case: I am able to communicate
with myself fine in BdeZ's killfile. It is a bit boring, but I
am learning to amuse myself. I better look up old posts where
folk (Leo I think?) recommended a newsreader for X. I am using
this OS more and more now and things may improve in these kfs re
communication with other reprobates.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Well, actually, there is no safe way to know whether it is she or he either.
And dorayme has never clearly said whether it is he or she, hasn´t he or
she?

She's a sheila, no question about it. No man could be so, uh,
incongruous with the median of human experience I guess is one way to
put it, even if he were a "tee-hee she-he" so to speak. Present company
excepted, of course.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Well, maybe I have overstepped the "pulling the chain" rules.

Yes... If you're going to pull something, it shouldn't hurt.
Actually I would not like to hurt his feelings as he seems a
nice feller. What can I do? I'll shut up for a while.

Right. And the check's in the mail, and...

Face it; you need to be spanked.
About BdeZs killfile, well damn hell, I am in someone or other's
killfile if it is not hers.. judging by how hot and weird it is
down here. And as i said before, i can distinctly hear you being
tortured horribly in a lower chamber.

Nah, not tortured. Something just got caught in my zipper. Post-
tinkle.
Maybe this chamber is
connected by a passage to the killfile I am in? You have to
believe me Boji, i have a bad feeling about any Luigi killfile,
it would not be any regular one, with any ordinary torture
components and sub chambers, it would have features that made
one... er... so-not-know whether to laugh or cry. Imagine /that/
tension for eternity...

Well, tension can be good for a woman, but you still need to be spanked.
Any additional punishment will be for entertainment purposes only.