DNS affects DOTNET

Greg

I have a Windows 2000 Pro machine with IIS running DOTNET.
I have loaded all the SP's and find that with some new
ASPX forms it wont download files around the 8Meg mark or
bigger. The actual size allowable can vary depending on
the time.
The error is Server Application Unavailable.
event log error is
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 952) stopped unexpectedly.
event ID: 1000

MS support ref 821387 appears to relate but not for Win2K
Pro.

Has anyone come across this b4?

Greg

I have a Windows 2000 Pro machine with IIS running DOTNET.
I have loaded all the SP's and find that with some new
ASPX forms it wont download files around the 8Meg mark or
bigger. The actual size allowable can vary depending on
the time.
The error is Server Application Unavailable.
event log error is
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 952) stopped unexpectedly.
event ID: 1000

MS support ref 821387 appears to relate but not for Win2K
Pro.

Has anyone come across this b4?

.

Finally fixed, needed more memory..