edif viewer

Amal

antonio said:
does anybody knows any free edif visualizer ?

One of the best commercial netlist viewers that read in EDIF as well
and others is GateVision from Concept Engineering.
http://www.concept.de/gv_index.html

Their NLView engine is used in a variet of products from Synopssys,
Mentor Graphics and others.

I'm working on a couple of different parsers (FMF, EDIF, VHDL and
Verilog). I currently have a syntax checker for FNF from Confluence
http://confluent.org/wiki/doku.php?id=fnf:index I need ideas for
different netlist translators/viewers, ....

-- Amal