error deploying with webreference

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by daniel.westerberg@ruilong.se, Dec 17, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Sorry for the swedish error message but that's the server.. anyway
    quick translation
    Parsing error message: failed to generate temporary class (result=1).
    error CS2001: File not found C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\icyrvkwb.0.cs
    error CS2008: No Indata have been set.

    Source error
    [no relevant source code]

    my description of the error.
    I made a .net 2.0 web app, it uses a webservice to access some payment
    functions.
    If I upload the entire site I get the following error. If I remove the
    App_WebReferences directory the site works fine, except ofcourse the
    checkout page where the web reference is used.

    I may add that it works both on my local development enviroment and
    also on test server on my internal network. But when I upload it to
    the HOSTING provider thats when the error comes.. The HOSTING provider
    dosn't know what's wrong and I also did some searching on the internet
    without any luck so now I turn my hopes to this user group for some
    help or interessting ideas to try out for solving this issue.

    Thanks for you time
    Daniel