Extracting schema from a WSDL

hicks

Hi,

I have a WSDL file which I'm processing using wsdl4j. I need to extract
a specific schema definition which is located in the 'types' section of
the WSDL. Does anyone know how I go about extracting a literal String
representation of the schema?
I have a reference to the root element of the schema i.e. a SchemaImpl
object, but there doesn't appear to be an API to serialize the whole
schema. Any ideas?

<wsdl:types>
<xsd:schema>
</xsd:schema>
</wsdl:types>

I would like a literal String representation of everything within the
<xsd:schema> tags

Thanks.
Andrew.

hicks

Hi,

I have a WSDL file which I'm processing using wsdl4j. I need to extract
a specific schema definition which is located in the 'types' section of
the WSDL. Does anyone know how I go about extracting a literal String
representation of the schema?
I have a reference to the root element of the schema i.e. a SchemaImpl
object, but there doesn't appear to be an API to serialize the whole
schema. Any ideas?

<wsdl:types>
<xsd:schema>
</xsd:schema>
</wsdl:types>

I would like a literal String representation of everything within the
<xsd:schema> tags

I discovered a nifty little class called SchemaSerializer which seems
to do the trick!