Festivals in Tibet

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by magicalnepal@gmail.com, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Tibet has always fascinated people all over the world since times
    immemorial. Its people, landscape and colorful religious events have
    always evoked the same response from everyone, namely wonder and
    admiration. Everything about this region is unique and speaks of a
    rich history that dates back to around 1300 years. Adding a special
    touch to Tibet's unconventional beauty are the numerous festivals of
    Tibet. If we go on to have a look at Tibet's festival and events
    calendar, we will be shocked to see how choc-a-bloc the whole calendar
    is with a variety of events. ............. for detail information please visit
    our website

    http://www.magical-nepal.com/tibet_festival.htm

    We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
    groups.
    ..
    http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-nepal
    http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-tibet
    http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-bhutan
    http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

    Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
    messages in the above topics in these groups.

    Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
    P.O Box 10691
    2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
    Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
    TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
    FAX: 977 1 4264512
    Email: ,
    Website: www.magical-nepal.com

    This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
    feel free to let us know.

    , Mar 31, 2008