File Upload using Classic ASP?

alabraha

Hi!

It's been awhile since I've had to upload files with classic asp and
now that we're changing servers, we're having a problem with the server
guys. They don't want to install any components on the server in case
they cause problems with the server (memory leaks, etc...). We are
currently using Dundas file upload.

Anyone know what I can use instead? Or of any components that don't
cause any issues and are free?

Thanks in advance!
Alison

gabba

alabraha said:
Hi!

It's been awhile since I've had to upload files with classic asp and
now that we're changing servers, we're having a problem with the server
guys. They don't want to install any components on the server in case
they cause problems with the server (memory leaks, etc...). We are
currently using Dundas file upload.

Anyone know what I can use instead? Or of any components that don't
cause any issues and are free?

Thanks in advance!
Alison

http://asp-upload.motobit.com/
pure asp files, no extra dll and for the basic function it's free.
See the examples.