Forms authentication fails on some computers with IE HELP ! :-(

M. Posseth

This is really struggling me

I have a website with forms authentication installed it seems to work
perfect

however on some computers it won`t let you login ! strange thing is if
you intsall on those computers Mozilla ( firefox ) it works as expected

With just some computers it is not possible to login to this website with
Internet explorer webbrowsers, i checked all settings and they seem to be
the same as with computers with IE installed that can loging
did someone else experienced this ( really strange ) behavior ? or have a
suggestion of what might go wrong

M. Posseth

Solved the problem myself

the default.aspx should not redirect to the logon.aspx :)

strange thing is that the problem only occured on some IE6 browsers

however it works now as expected