Framework 1.0 web application throws exception on Windows Server 2

Shehab Kamal

I have created an ASP.NET (VB.NET) project using Framework 1.0. The project
runs perfectly on Windows Server 2000 (after installing the Framework 1.0)
however on Windows Server 2003 (after installing Framework 1.0 as well) all
the web forms run except for a web form that contains a CrystalReportViewer
control.
In this web form an exception occurs whose message is
(UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to path "dynamic-images" is denied).
When I searched for a file named dynamic in the whole computer I didn't find
any!
As a safeguard I have given the "ASPNET" account and "Everyone" full control
over almost all significant folders (Program Files, Windows/Microsoft .Net
and InetPub).
Is there are any special arrangement to be made to make Framework 1.0 web
applications work on Windows Server 2003?
Thanks,
Shehab.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Shehab said:
I have created an ASP.NET (VB.NET) project using Framework 1.0.

The
project runs perfectly on Windows Server 2000 (after installing the
Framework 1.0) however on Windows Server 2003 (after installing
Framework 1.0 as well) all the web forms run except for a web form
that contains a CrystalReportViewer control.
In this web form an exception occurs whose message is
(UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to path "dynamic-images" is
denied). When I searched for a file named dynamic in the whole
computer I didn't find any!
As a safeguard I have given the "ASPNET" account and "Everyone" full
control over almost all significant folders (Program Files,
Windows/Microsoft .Net and InetPub).
Is there are any special arrangement to be made to make Framework 1.0
web applications work on Windows Server 2003?

See if this helps:
http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5866

Bob Barrows