    like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
    various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is also
    important. Thanks...

    Harvey, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Harvey

    C.W. Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:54:20 GMT, "Harvey"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings? I would
    >like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
    >various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is also
    >important. Thanks...

    Could try looking at http://www.tucows.com or http://www.cnet.com and
    review what download links they share. Some shareware editors are
    priced under $50 or lower so you may be interested in looking at the
    lower-priced edtiors also.

    Never hurts to read the comments shared by people who tried the
    product out. Optimistic person that I am - I read through the
    negatives first then go to the positive reviews.

    What I recommend - you may not like ... opinions of products sometimes
    have that tendency. In my early days I liked HTMLpad ... it used to
    be free; now I see they charge under $30 for it - but you can try it
    out for up to 50 sessions to see if you like it.

    C.W., Mar 1, 2004

  3. > On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:54:20 GMT, "Harvey"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings?

    Notepad or any other simple texteditor will do.

    Regards,
    Samuël

    Samuël van Laere, Mar 1, 2004
  4. "Harvey" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a free HTML editor to do simple eBay listings? I

    would
    > like to be able to imbed graphics, perhaps position text and graphics in
    > various places on a page. Use of different fonts and spell checking is

    also
    > important. Thanks...

    1stpage2000 evrsoft.com is a great editor.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Problems with your current host?