Free Web Hosting

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Kristina, Jul 10, 2007.

  1. Kristina

    Kristina Guest

    Hello, Are You Looking For <a href="http://
    www.freeultimatehosting.com">Free Web Hosting</a>?

    We at FreeUltimateHosting.com offer fully featured FREE web hosting
    that usually costs $20 or more at other hosts. All Free Hosting
    Accounts have

    * 150 MB Disk Space
    * 1000 GB Bandwidth
    * PHP Scripting
    * Free Support
    * MYSQL Databases
    * Free Subdomain Name
    * PHPMyAdmin
    * Site Statistics & Tracking
    * Free Application Installer
    o bBlog
    o 4images
    o sBlog
    o Joomla
    o Xoops
    o wikiwig
    o gallery
    o osCommerce
    o ZenCart
    o WordPress
    o cutenews
    o MyLittleForum
    o tikiwiki
    o UseBB
    o MyBB
    o SMF
    o phpBB2
    o coppermine
    o Nucleus
    o Mambo
    o And More!

    FOR FREE!
    Kristina, Jul 10, 2007

  2. On Jul 10, 4:44 am, Kristina <> wrote:
    > Hello, Are You Looking For ..... <snip no free advertising in my reply> FOR FREE!

    FOR THE LOVE OD GOD WILL YOU PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE GROUP!!!!!
    Travis Newbury, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Kristina wrote:

    > We at FreeUltimateHosting.com offer fully featured FREE web hosting
    > that usually costs $20 or more at other hosts. All Free Hosting
    > Accounts have

    Please do not spam...
    Steffan Fallesen, Jul 10, 2007