From aspnet_isapi.dll back to IIS

Frederico Caldeira Knabben

Hello,

In writing a very a Web application that need to analyse all requests made
by the user, including requests without explicit page names (like
http://www.mysite.com/dir/). I want to process some requests, for example:

http://www.mysite.com/dir/ (processed by my code)
http://www.mysite.com/dir/Test.aspx (processed by my code)
http://www.mysite.com/dir/images/SomeImage.jpg (processed by my code)

But others should be processed by the installed ISAPI filters configured in
IIS, for example:

http://www.mysite.com/dir/Test.php (processed by the PHP ISAPI)
http://www.mysite.com/dir/Test.cfm (processed by the ColdFusion ISAPI)
etc...

So to my code to be able to analise every request, I configured IIS to route
all requests to the aspnet_isapi.dll file (throw a IIS * wildcard) and wrote
a HttpModule that is registered in my Web.config. It works really fine for
the first three sample urls (that must be processed by my code). But for the
PHP and CFM files it doesn't work, as expected. The ASPNet ISAPI handles
that files as text files and output then contents to the browser, without
calling the right ISAPIs.

So, finally, my question is: Is there any way to my HttpModule to tell the
ASPNet ISAPI to ignore the request and send it back to IIS to be handled by
the configured ISAPIs?

Thanks a lot in advance,
FredCK