Frontpage extensions for asp.net on IIS in Vista

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ThunderMusic, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. ThunderMusic

    ThunderMusic Guest

    Hi,
    I know this question must have come a thousand times, but I can't find any
    post about it, so I ask (maybe once more)...

    I just installed VS 2005 on Windows Vista... aside from the fact that it
    displayed me error messages during the installation stating there is a
    compatibility problem, the installation went well and I installed the SP1,
    so I guess everything should be alright.

    My problem is, I can browse the website I installed in IIS (asp.net 2.0),
    but cannot load it in VS because I supposedly not have Frontpage Extensions
    installed. So I installed everything I could find under IIS from my Vista CD
    but it didn't solve the problem... Where can I find these Frontpage
    extensions so I can edit my website in VS from IIS?

    Thanks

    ThunderMusic
    ThunderMusic, Feb 28, 2007