Frontpage extensions for asp.net on IIS in Vista

ThunderMusic

Hi,
I know this question must have come a thousand times, but I can't find any
post about it, so I ask (maybe once more)...

I just installed VS 2005 on Windows Vista... aside from the fact that it
displayed me error messages during the installation stating there is a
compatibility problem, the installation went well and I installed the SP1,
so I guess everything should be alright.

My problem is, I can browse the website I installed in IIS (asp.net 2.0),
but cannot load it in VS because I supposedly not have Frontpage Extensions
installed. So I installed everything I could find under IIS from my Vista CD
but it didn't solve the problem... Where can I find these Frontpage
extensions so I can edit my website in VS from IIS?

Thanks

ThunderMusic