    The rest of the site works fine except my database
    results and forms.

    What am I missing?

    Slim, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Is there any particular reason you're using Excel as a "database?"

    Can you post the relevant code that is trying to connect to this data
    source?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 2, 2004

  3. Slim

    joker Guest

    First off stop using ODBC. Second get a real database like access,
    mySql, SQL server or something like that to use instead.

    Second read the following pages. The first one give you some idea of
    what you should be doing with a real database. The second one mentions
    that ODBC is being Deprecated from the MDAC starting with ADO version 2.8.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2126

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n-us/ado270/htm/ado_deprecated_components.asp

    joker, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Slim

    joker Guest

    I just realized it should be first second & then third. My bad.

    joker, Sep 2, 2004