Getting FedEx Shipping Rates

Terry Graham

This is a total shot in the dark, but does anyone have any experience in
setting up an ASP.NET project that only gets the shipping Rates from
FedEx's live server? All I really want to accomplish (if I can) is to
allow the user to type in their zip code and the weight in LBS of the
item they chose. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
TG

Simon Harris

Probably best to talk direct to FedEx

Check out this page:
http://www.fedex.com/gb/ebusiness/webintegration.html?link=4

Quote:
XML Tools

If you are using FedEx Ship Manager Direct for your connection component and
want to integrate using XML, FedEx is introducing a solution. XML Tools is a
schema based solution for tracking functionality. Complete the registration
form and select XML Tools for tracking.

HTH!

Simon.