Giving Windows XP look and feel to ASP.NET AJAX Website

Guest

Hi,
I am using ASP.NET 2.0.So is it possible to give windows XP Look and Feel to
my ASP.NET AJAX Website irrespective of operating system in which browser of
end users are running.I want to do this without using third-party component.
I have searched high and low on the internet but i am not able to find any
solution without using third-party component.
Any insights on this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for replying(as always)

With Warm Regards,
Manish Bafna.
MCP and MCTS.

Patrice

Not sure what you define as the "XP look". For example if you want rounded
buttons you will then have to use images for those buttons etc...

Guest

Hi,
What i want is there some free Windows XP theme available on internet so
that when i put that in App_Theme folder and enable that theme for all the
pages in ASP.NET 2.0 Application.Then i think that all the pages should have
Windows XP look and feel.Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Patrice

Sorry didn't understood. I made a quick search but it looks like third party
ASP.NET theme offer is quite limited.

I'm not sure also it is as easy as you think to mimic the exact XP behavior
(still not sure what you meant including perhaps checkboxes, buttons etc
appearence as it some cases it would likely requiring using other controls
and not only to apply "auto-magically" a theme to your existing
application).

Good luck.

Larry Bud

Hi,
I am using ASP.NET 2.0.So is it possible to give windows XP Look and Feel to
my ASP.NET AJAX Website irrespective of operating system in which browser of
end users are running.

What do you think an XP Look and Feel looks and feels like?