    With Warm Regards,
    Manish Bafna.
    MCP and MCTS.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Feb 23, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=

    Patrice Guest

    Not sure what you define as the "XP look". For example if you want rounded
    buttons you will then have to use images for those buttons etc...

    message de news: ...

    Patrice, Feb 23, 2007

  3. Hi,
    What i want is there some free Windows XP theme available on internet so
    that when i put that in App_Theme folder and enable that theme for all the
    pages in ASP.NET 2.0 Application.Then i think that all the pages should have
    Windows XP look and feel.Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Feb 23, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=

    Patrice Guest

    Sorry didn't understood. I made a quick search but it looks like third party
    ASP.NET theme offer is quite limited.

    I'm not sure also it is as easy as you think to mimic the exact XP behavior
    (still not sure what you meant including perhaps checkboxes, buttons etc
    appearence as it some cases it would likely requiring using other controls
    and not only to apply "auto-magically" a theme to your existing
    application).

    Good luck.

    message de news: ...

    Patrice, Feb 23, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=

    Larry Bud Guest

    On Feb 23, 3:14 am, Manish Bafna
    <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using ASP.NET 2.0.So is it possible to give windows XP Look and Feel to
    > my ASP.NET AJAX Website irrespective of operating system in which browser of
    > end users are running.

    What do you think an XP Look and Feel looks and feels like?
    Larry Bud, Feb 23, 2007
  6. Look at this theme :

    http://www.dotnettreats.com/SampleThemes/winxpblue.aspx
    Download it at :