    and thoughts across the globe.

    Best Regards
    Sudhakar Chavali

    Sudhakar Chavali, Jul 27, 2008

  2. On Jul 28, 2:56 am, Sudhakar Chavali <>
    wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have created a ..

    ..toy GG and now intend to spam it across usenet?

    Is your idiot little group up for *us* advertising *usenet?*

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

    --
    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 27, 2008

  3. Re: Google Spam

    On Jul 28, 8:04 pm, Sabine Dinis Blochberger <>
    wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > On Jul 28, 2:56 am, Sudhakar Chavali <>
    > > wrote:
    > > > Hi

    > > > I have created a ..

    > > ..toy GG and now intend to spam it across usenet?

    > I think it's time to boykott GoogleGroups and prefer Usenet.

    (sigh) What about JavaKB? It is an alternate
    web interface to usenet (the Java groups, in
    any case). I have ..some support for web based
    access to usenet, as many folks do not have the
    luxury of immediate access to a news client,
    let alone a reliable news server.

    "I hear ya'" when it comes to complaints about
    gg-spam, it was around 95% of all the spam to
    usenet (c.l.j.* groups), last time I checked.

    --
    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 28, 2008
  4. In article <>,
    Sabine Dinis Blochberger <> wrote:

    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >
    > > On Jul 28, 2:56 am, Sudhakar Chavali <>
    > > wrote:
    > > > Hi
    > > >
    > > > I have created a ..

    > > ..toy GG and now intend to spam it across usenet?
    > >
    > > Is your idiot little group up for *us* advertising *usenet?*

    > I think it's time to boykott GoogleGroups and prefer Usenet. I only use
    > Usenet anyway, and Googles attempts to get rid of it* rubs me the wrong
    > way.
    >
    > * That's what it looks like to me.
    > >
    > > (X-post to c.l.j.p./g., w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

    What's interesting is the treatment of spam. Google posts the spam to
    both Usenet and Google Groups but then quickly removes the spam Google
    Groups. The user experience is that Google Groups is clean but Usenet
    is completely clogged with spam. Of course, I drop all Google Groups
    articles and almost never see spam on Usenet.

    --
    Goolge is a pro-spamming service. I will not see your reply if you use Google.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Aug 1, 2008