Google's Sandbox

Vin

Hi everybody,

I have started a new blog out of my new website WAGNER OPERAS
www.wagneroperas.com in which I discuss the fact that new web sites
are getting horrible ratings on Google.

Go to www.wagneroperas.com scroll down to the bottom of my page, and
in the box with my bio click on Wagnerblog.

I hope that my postings as well as your subsequent comments answer
some of the questions new webmasters might be having about their
ratings in Google.

Cheers,
Vincent
(e-mail address removed)
www.vincasa.com
www.wagneroperas.com

Barbara de Zoete

Why the D-tour? You mean said:
I hope that my postings as well as your subsequent comments answer
some of the questions new webmasters might be having about their
ratings in Google.

Well, they sure learn how _not_ to write markup:
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://wagneroperas.blogspot.com/>