    how can you get them on the same page as the form?

    am using frontpage 2002

    thanks
    NK, Aug 31, 2003

  2. NK wrote:

    > how can you get them on the same page as the form?

    By putting the form to submit the data in to the template the script
    generates the page from (Assuming it uses a template, if it doesn't you
    might have to hack the script itself).

    > am using frontpage 2002

    I'm so sorry.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Aug 31, 2003

  3. NK

    NK Guest

    can someone please tell me how to do that?

    sorry i am asking so many questions!

    i have tried searching on google but to no avail. am stuck.

    NK, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Please direct your attention towards:

    NK wrote:
    > "David Dorward" <> wrote in message

    >> By putting the form to submit the data in to the template the script
    >> generates the page from (Assuming it uses a template, if it doesn't you
    >> might have to hack the script itself).

    > can someone please tell me how to do that?

    No. I can't see your template (still assuming that whatever generates your
    guestbook uses a template)

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Sep 1, 2003