    -tq-

    -----------------------------
    This message is posted by http://asp.forumszone.com

    rumaisya, Jun 1, 2005

  2. we already told you what it means

    Kyle Peterson, Jun 1, 2005

  3. rumaisya wrote:
    > i got this error message when trying to view .asp file. could anyone
    > help me to translate what are wrong, please?
    >
    > Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ''80004005''
    >
    > [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no
    > default driver specified
    >
    > /uitm_perak/uitm_seri_iskandar_pengurusan_atasan.asp, line 8
    > -tq-

    Asking the same question twice without providing the requested additional
    information or explaining why previous replies did not meet your needs is
    frowned upon. I was tempted to ignore this post, but since there is a chance
    that language issues are the problem, I will make one more try:

    There are many causes for this error, most of which are detailed in this
    article:

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009

    Bob Barrows
    --